Here is a new aluminum skid plate that is connected from the “frame-to-frame”. It is not attached to the engine or the oil pan. Built specifically for the Yamaha Super Tenere 1200.
Here are a few features of the RideOnAdv skid plate.
- - Does not attach to the engine
- - Does not touch the engine
- - Attaches from two points of the frame, (frame to frame)
- - The whole unit is 1/4” billet aluminum + the rear mount
- - You’re able to change the oil and FILTER without removing
- - Maximum ground clearance due to the extra strength
- - All new hardware included
- - Custom CNC machining available (slots)
- - Custom powder coat available, all colors
- - Foot pegs can be added and available
- - Protects many parts of the front and side of the motor
- - Life time warranty